Real-time strategy video game 0 A.D. released version Alpha 25 a day ago. Code name is “Yaunã”.
0 A.D. (pronounced “zero ey-dee”) is a free and open-source RTS game under development by Wildfire Games, that works on Windows, Linux, and MAC. It is a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, focusing on the years between 500 B.C. and 500 A.D.
“Yaunã” comes with the twenty-fifth alpha version that initially implements Single Player Campaigns, along with other big ones including:
- Improved Pathfinding, Performance And Reduced Game Lag.
- Push new orders to the front Of their production queues.
- Improved Unit AI.
- New Biomes incorporating wew 2k textures and normal/specular maps.
- GUI improvements.
- Extended Graphics options.
- Improved Mod support and game filtering in the multiplayer lobby.
- Ongoing civilization balancing.
- Various other game stability bug fixes and speedups.
See video about 0 A.D. Alpha 25:
How to Install 0 A.D in Ubuntu:
Usually, maintainers update the latest software packages a few days after the release note. For beginners, you can follow this tutorial to add the PPA and install 0 A.D. once the new package published.