Another well-known U.S. retailer will be adding Apple Pay support in the near future. The American Apparel fashion chain of stores will gain support for Apple's payment system via a backend created by by the retail software company Index.
Index's solution for American Apparel will drive efficiencies and cost savings as well as improve security, future-proof payments and significantly expand digital capabilities across its U.S. stores."
There's no word on when the Apple Pay support will officially go live in American Apparel stores. Apple Pay is currently accepted in over two million locations in the U.S., UK, Canada, and Australia,
- Apple Watch Series 3 in a nutshell: Leaks, rumours and UK launch date
- Apple Supplier Confirms New iPhone Models Will Be 'Waterproof' With Wireless Charging
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ Beat Apple iPhone 7 Plus, LG G6 In US Consumer Ratings Report
- iPhone Repair Shops: Apple Fixing Store Lines By Installing 'Secret' Machine At Third-Party Locations
- iPhone 8 Predicted to Cost $999 For 128GB And $1,099 For 256GB, With No 32GB Model
- iPhone 8 To Get LG Facial Recognition System Module For 3D Front-Facing Camera
- TSMC Begins Production of A11 Processor After Initial Manufacturing Issues Resolved
- Alleged iPhone 8 Schematic Depicts Dual-Lens Vertical Rear Camera, Hints at Wireless Charging
- Apple iPhone 8 Launching With Flat Screen, Not Curved OLED Display, Analyst Says
- 5.8-Inch iPhone Expected to Have Flat Display Despite 'Curved' Rumors