Today’s update brings three new Drummers able to play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin, and the new Drummer loops can be added to songs and customized with performance controls.
Apple has also improved the responsiveness of the graphical user interface, introduced an automatic time align feature for improved morphing in Alchemy, and debuted new tools for fine tuning the pitch of an audio region. The full change list is below:
What’s New in Version 10.3.2
– Includes 3 Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin
– New Drummer loops can be added to your song and then customized with performance controls
– The pitch of an audio region can now be transposed or fine tuned
– Improves responsiveness of the graphical user interface
– Alchemy includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing
– New additive effects in Alchemy expand the options for filtering and modulating sound
– The length of individual steps in the Arpeggiator plug-in are adjustable
– Volume automation resets as expected when a cycle returns to the beginning
– Low Latency Mode works as expected for hardware outputs above Output 1-2
Apple has also updated Logic Pro X companion app MainStage 3 with stability and performance improvements.