This temporary tutorial goes to point out those that need to flip that function again on simply.
For these utilizing Windows 8.1 with out the primary main update or service pack, they will can use this technique to mechanically signal on to Windows Desktop as an alternative of the Start Screen.
Without losing anymore of your time, let’s get going.
To get began, log onto Windows and it ought to mechanically ship you to your desktop. At your desktop, proper-click on on a clean space of the duty bar (backside bar) and choose Properties as proven under.
When the Properties dialog field opens, ensure to uncheck the field that reads ‘When i sign up or shut all apps on a display, go to the desktop as an alternative of Start’.
When you uncheck to field, click on Apply or OK on the backside of the display and also you’re accomplished.
The subsequent time you check in, Windows will ship you on to the Start display as an alternative of your desktop. In that means, if in case you have pinned your favourite apps, you must have the ability to open them as shortly as attainable.
Although it’s straightforward to entry the Start display out of your desktop, it a two-steps course of. Accessing your pinned from the Start display is just a single step.
To entry the Start display out of your desktop, simply click on the icon to the underside left of on the Task bar. Right-clicking on it brings up extra choices like shutting and restarting your pc, Control Panel, Task Manager, Device Manager, Event Viewer, Power Options and others.
Hope this helps.
- How to deactivate laptop webcam in Windows 10?
- How to deactivate laptop webcam in Windows 10
- USB Device Not Recognized In Windows 10 - fix
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- Fix Search not working in Windows 10
- IObit Uninstaller for Windows 10: Completely uninstall programs from your PC
- How to get rid of the 'Your upgrade to Windows 10 is ready' lock
- How do I open Resource Monitor in Windows?
- Windows 10 forced updates: Don't panic
- How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays