Battlefield 1 is the biggest launch ever for DICE, which is impressive when you consider the previous launches of Battlefield 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. To celebrate, the game developer has released some player stats, and they’re positively insane.
To start, over 59 million hours of Battlefield 1 playtime have been logged in just over a week since launch. Of those 59 million hours, 9 million of them were spent in Operations mode.
Probably the most impressive stat is the kills from different vehicles. While you’d think the safe bet would be the tank as the deadliest vehicle, the horse actually comes out on top. There were 5.8 million kills from horseback, while tanks only could accumulate 5.5 million kills.
For all the crazy stats from Battlefield 1’s launch, check out the infographic below.
Battlefield 1's launch stats are insane
So what do you think? Did you help to contribute to any of these crazy facts? What one surprised you the most? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- ADATA Demos A2-class microSD Card with 4K/2K IOPS Minimum, Mulls Late 2017 Launch
- Microsoft’s Project Scorpio Get a Launch Date: Xbox One X, $499, November 7th
- AMD Ryzen 5 the most warmly welcomed CPUs in seven years
- Sony Has Now Shipped 60 Million PlayStation 4 Units Worldwide
- Where to buy Nintendo Switch on launch day in Canada.
- Google Files FCC Documents for Probable 2017 Launch of Wireless 4K Set-top Box
- Nintendo Switch Won’t Have Virtual Console At Launch, eShop Will Be Ready
- ‘Rainbow Six Siege’ Stat Tracking Disabled To Ease Server Load, But Ubisoft Didn’t Tell You
- ‘Battlefield 1’ ‘They Shall Not Pass’ DLC: New Game Mode, Weapons, Vehicles, Elite Classes and More
- ‘Night In The Woods’ Dev Delays PS4 Release In EU; US Can Still Expect Game To Launch On Feb. 21