Samsung has officially announced its next Galaxy Note series. Despite being successors to the Galaxy Note 10 series, the new devices have adopted a moniker befitting the most eventful year (so far) of the 21st century. As expected, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 phones, especially the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (first impressions), are stocked with premium features. In India, Samsung justifies that by selling the Galaxy Note 20 for ₹77,999 (~$1,040) and the Note 20 Ultra for ₹1,04,999 (~$1,400).
Although these prices align with those in the U.S. (see the best Galaxy Note 20 deals for the US), the phones are definitely outside the comfortable spending zone for most Indian users. Thankfully, Samsung has some sweet deals on pre-orders of the smartphones, and that may grant some sort of comfort to those who eagerly wish to cherish the improved Note experience.
Where to buy the Galaxy Note 20 in India
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra are available for pre-ordering in India from Amazon India, Samsung’s online shop, and leading offline retail chains including Croma, Tata Cliq, and Poorvika Mobile. The pre-orders are live till August 27th and the devices will start shipping the next day i.e. August 28th.
To lure customers, Samsung has a list of offers along with the devices including redeemable benefits worth a total of ₹12,000, a cashback of ₹9,000. Meanwhile, Samsung is also offering a discount value of up to ₹76,340, which covers 98% of Note 20’s cost if you have an eligible phone.
Note: Samsung is only selling one variant each for the Galaxy Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra in India. The Galaxy Note 20 is available only in 8GB/256GB configuration and lacks 5G support while you can only buy the 12GB/256GB variant of the Note 20 Ultra in India.
Best Galaxy Note 20 Deals in India
With the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series, Samsung brings a myriad of offers that makes the device more accessible to users. Unlike the U.S., you can only buy the unlocked variants in India as of now. There are many lucrative offers on pre-booking the smartphone through Amazon India, Samsung’s own online store, and other major retail chains in India.
Here are all the good deals we’ve been able to track so far:
On the purchase of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on Amazon India, you get shopping credits worth ₹10,000 that can be availed on Samsung’s online shop or offline stores for other accessories. In addition, you get interest-free EMI options for up to 9 months by using a credit card from a wide range of banks and an exchange bonus of up to ₹10,800 if you choose to replace your old phone. At the same time, you can also get a 5% cashback by using the ICICI Amazon Pay credit card.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Get additional exchange discount on Amazon!
- Get the premium Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with gorgeous glass and metal design, 120Hz Super AMOLED display, 5G, and much more to drool over. The exciting offers make this phone less pricey and more desirable.
You can also avail the same bank offers and the exchange offer by purchasing the regular Galaxy Note 20 from Amazon India. Notably, you get ₹7,000 in the form of Samsung credits with the standard Galaxy Note 20 instead of ₹10,000 on the Ultra.
Galaxy Note 20:More affordable Note experience
- Get similar performance and S Pen experience despite a strapped budget. Buy the Galaxy Note 20 on Amazon and avail similar benefits as the Ultra variant.
If you make the purchase today i.e. August 11th, you can get an additional ₹1,500 off by using an SBI credit or debit card.
Samsung Online Shop
Samsung is offering some of the best trade-in values if you purchase the Galaxy Note 20 smartphones from its own online store. You can receive a discount of up to ₹76,340 if you exchange an old flagship. The exchange value may vary on the basis of the age of your older smartphones but it usually matches up to the buy-back guarantee on the phone. On certain phones, Samsung may offer up to ₹5,000 extra on certain phones like the iPhone 11 or the Galaxy Fold.
Besides the trade-in value, you get Samsung credits worth up to ₹10,000 and additional coupons worth ₹2,000 that be utilized on other Samsung products like the Galaxy Buds Live. In addition, you can get ₹6000 off of the regular Galaxy Note 20 and ₹9,000 on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with an HDFC card.
Get best trade-in value at Samsung’s online shop
- Get the Galaxy Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra with 256GB storage on Samsung’s online store. Accounting for the store credits, coupons, and the HDFC cashback, the effective price of the Galaxy Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra comes down to ₹62,999 and ₹83,999.
Apart from Amazon and Samsung’s online store, you can avail great discounts by pre-booking on Croma, one of India’s leading retail chains. You can avail these offers online or even offline if you place the order at a Croma store anywhere in India. By purchasing a Galaxy Note 20 series smartphone at Croma, you get up to ₹10,000 as Samsung credits and up to ₹9,000 as HDFC cashback. Croma is also offering up to ₹3,000 cashback if you use Standard Chartered Bank credit card, debit card, or EMI card.
Same discounts but offline
- Get the 256GB variant of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra at Croma and enjoy the same benefits whether you pick it up from a store or get it delivered to your address.
You also get cashback and Samsung credits with the regular Note 20 bought at Croma.
Get it delivered or pick up at a store
- Pre-book and enjoy similar benefits on the regular Galaxy Note 20 without waiting for the package to reach your doorstep.
Although Croma and Tata Cliq are operated by the same parent company — Tata — you get way more discount offers on the latter. By purchasing on Tata Cliq, you can avail instant discounts by using cards from banks such as ICICI, Kotak, and HDFC.
Instant discounts up to ₹9,000
- Along with Samsung credits worth ₹10,000, Tata Cliq offers an instant discount of ₹9,000 with HDFC credits cards that save you the wait for a cashback. You can also get an instant discount of ₹1,000 by using a Kotak credit or debit card, or avail ₹1,500 off on ICICI Bank credit card or EMI options (zero-interest for plans up to 9 months) with ICICI Bank.
Discount offers from multiple banks
- Similar to the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, you can avail ₹1,000 and ₹1,500 off on Kotak and ICICI Bank cards. At the same time, you can also avail ₹6,000 as instant discount using HDFC credit card. In all of the cases, you get guaranteed Samsung store credits worth ₹7,000.
In addition to the standard Samsung discounts and cashback, you get an exchange bonus of up to ₹5,000 at Poorvika Mobile, one of South India’s largest retail chains. But fret not, the provider ships to locations all across India.
Pre-book for only ₹2,000
- You can simply pre-order the upcoming flagship from Samsung by paying only ₹2,000 at Poorvika Mobile instead of the full amount. You can avail the ₹9,000 cashback using HDFC cards and get Samsung benefits worth ₹10,000 while also receiving extra benefits up to ₹5,000 by exchanging your old phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series delivery in India
In India, the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra will start shipping from all major online and offline retailers from August 28th. We also expect the devices to be available at physical stores on the same day.
However, it is worth noting that these offers are applicable on pre-booking of the devices and may change when the phone is widely available. We will update the article after August 28th to reflect that.
The post Best Galaxy Note 20 Deals: Where to buy the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in India appeared first on xda-developers.