Best WordPress Instagram Plugins April 2019. Download these Instagram feed WordPress plugin used to create horizontal Instagram feed in WordPress – Instagram carousel WordPress or WordPress Instagram gallery.
Display Instagram posts from your Instagram accounts, either in the same single feed or in multiple different ones. The Instagram Feed plugin is super simple to set up and display photos from multiple Instagram accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds. The plugin is completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width and completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of photos, number of columns, image size, background color, image spacing and more.
It enables to display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site. It can display thumbnail, medium or full-size photos from your Instagram feed. For more functionality, the plugin infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the ‘Load More’ button and includes a Follow on Instagram button at the bottom of your feed.
It is completely organised as it display your Instagram photos chronologically or in random order. The plugin is a great tool to increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.
10Web Instagram Feed – Instagram Gallery
10Web Instagram Feed is the leading plugin for easily presenting a customizable Instagram feed on your website. 10Web Instagram Feed comes with extensive customization options for the feeds, layouts, themes and content display.
Every new feed you add to your website has its own settings for the feed and for the lightbox that pops up when people click on an image or video. Upon clicking on the image you can choose to redirect people to Instagram, open the image in the lightbox, or chose the custom redirect option.
Instagram Feed Features:
- Present Content – Present images from hashtags or your Instagram accounts.
- Mixed Feeds – Merge Instagram accounts with chosen hashtags.
- Mobile-Friendly & Responsive – Your feeds will look excellent on all types of devices: desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Any Number of Feeds – Display however many Instagram feeds on one page.
- Customizable Layouts – Pick one of the four layouts: Thumbnails, Masonry, Blog Style, and Image Browser.
- Functional Lightbox – Use transition effects, show captions and comments.
- Customizable Themes – Choose one of our predefined themes or create a new one.
- In-Depth Metadata – Show profile information, captions, comments, and likes.
- Infinite Scroll & Pagination – Choose the number of displayed images per page or set an infinite scroll.
- Instagram Feed Widget – Display Instagram feeds on your website’s sidebars.
- Downloads and Shares – Your users can download images from the lightbox and share them on social media.
- Publish Easily – Embed feeds into posts or pages in just a click
Photo Gallery by 10Web – Mobile-Friendly Image Gallery
Photo Gallery allows you to create unlimited galleries and organize them into different photo albums providing detailed gallery descriptions and tags.The plugin supports both image and video content (Premium feature). Adding photos and videos to the galleries from the WordPress dashboard is simple and easy with its user-friendly admin panel. You’ll get all the tools you need to add and edit photos in the galleries.
The file manager will help to rename, upload, remove, copy images and/or image directories with a few simple steps. Under the options (settings) tab in admin panel you’ll find an extensive list of settings for galleries, thumbnails,watermarking,social accounts and slideshow that you can configure based on your needs.
- Photo Gallery is the leading plugin for building beautiful mobile-friendly galleries in a few minutes.
- Intuitive Interface – Drag and drop to build amazing photo galleries in a few clicks.
- Stunning Gallery Views – Thumbnails, Slideshow, Image Browser, and more.
- Mobile-Friendly & Responsive – Your galleries will look wonderful on all resolutions and devices, be it mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Customizable Themes – Pick one of our two ready-made themes or make your own.
- Advanced Lightbox – Your gallery will have a customizable lightbox with 15 transition effects, filmstrip, and full width view option.
- Social Sharing – Your users will be able to share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Google+.
- Gallery Groups & Tags – Organize your galleries into gallery groups. Add tags to your photos.
- Ecommerce Extension – Install this extension to sell photos or products directly from your gallery. Integrated with Paypal and Stripe.
- Watermark & Copyright Protection – Add watermarks to your photos and disable right click.
- SEO-Optimized – Google will index your galleries and your photos will appear in search results.
- Instagram-Integrated – Import images on Instagram in just a click.
- Video galleries – Include YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or custom videos in your gallery.
- Widgets – WordPress Standard Tag Cloud, Dynamic Tags Cloud, Slideshow, and Gallery widgets.
- Export/Import Extension – Install this extension to move your photos and galleries from one WP site to another.
Photonic takes the WordPress gallery and super-charges it with a lot of added functionality. It adds support for several new sources and parameters to enhance the content and look-and-feel of your galleries. It supports Flickr photos, Albums (Photosets), Galleries and Collections, along with Google Photos photos and albums, SmugMug folders, albums and images, Zenfolio photos, Photosets and Groups, and Instagram photos. You can also set up authentication so that visitors can see private and protected photos from each provider. When used with Gutenberg Photonic creates no shortcodes, rather it creates blocks. If some of your posts were written with Gutenberg and some without, Photonic supports both scenarios.
Instagram photos are supported in Photonic. You can display your own feed, and photos based on tags, and location-based searches. Note that while code has been written to support tags and locations, Instagram hasn’t approved Photonic’s access to others’ photos. This means that currently only displaying one’s own feed will work.
Feed Them Social
Feed Them Social can be used to create Instagra Feeds which looks great on Desktops, Tablets, and Mobile Devices.
Features include the following:
- Easy to Install and Setup.
- View your Facebook Page, Album Photos or Album Covers in our FREE version.
- Add as many social feeds as you need!
- Display social feeds on any post, page, or sidebar!
- Easily generate all the shortcodes you need for any feed with our SUPER SIMPLE shortcode generator.
- Responsive Social Feeds.
- Customize Font Colors.
- Share options for the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube Feeds.
- Add Like and/or Follow Buttons above or below any feeds.
- With our Premium Extension you can set how many posts, pictures, tweets, or videos for each individual social feed. See Example Demo
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube feeds have a Load More Button option and Auto Load more posts when you get done scrolling to the end of the feed. These features and much more are available in the Premium Version and they are mobile friendly.