Configure the PPTP VPN connection on Windows 10 and start using ibVPN servers.
Step 1. Click on the Network icon (tray icon) and then click on the Network Settings link.
Step 2. Click on VPN.
Step 3. Click on + Add a VPN Connection.
Step 4. Input the following:
- Choose a Connection name: ex: ibVPN
- Input the Server Address, you can check servers here.
- VPN Type: Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).
- Choose Username and password for Type of sign-in info.
- Input your username and VPN password. Check your information here.
- Click Save.
Step 5. Click on the newly added VPN connection and click on Connect.
Step 6. Connected!
Step 7. Check your IP on xmyip.com, make sure you are connected.