Today Paradox Interactive announced a new DLC coming for its popular strategy game with plenty of RPG elements Crusader Kings 3.
The DLC is titled “Fate of Iberia” and will be released for PC on May 31. A release for the console versions of the game, which have been launched just recently has not been announced.
The pricing is $6.99/£5.19/€6.99. and it’ll be included in the expansion pass.
As the title suggests, this flavor pack focuses on the struggle for the domination of the Iberian peninsula. It’ll include the following features:
- Struggle system: Entirely new system for historic conflict, fully moddable and customizable.
- Decide the Fate of Iberia: Choose the path of conciliation or the path of conquest as you unite Spain or, alternately, agree to a peaceful division of spoils.
- New content: Two new Legacy tracks (Urbane and Coterie), new Cultural Traditions emphasizing special historical characteristics of the Iberian peninsula, new friend interactions and duels over the chessboard.
- New Events: Dynamic historical events, some related to the struggle for Iberia, and others adding greater variety for all players.
- New Art: New character art like clothing, hair and beard styles reflecting Iberian cultures of the medieval era, as well as new unit designs and a host of new art for backgrounds, events and loading.
- New Music: Additions to the Crusader Kings III soundtrack.
As usual for Paradox games, Fate of Iberia will be accompanied by a free update including the following:
“This update will add a new faction type to challenge your ruler, Heads of Faith that can be shared by different religions, vassal contracts for clans, and, of course, a new starting bookmark that highlights interesting Iberian characters for the 867 start date.”