Canadian banks CIBC and PC Financial have released seemingly identical web-wrapper app into the Windows store, providing Windows Phone users convenient acccess to their online banking services.
The CIBC site lets you easily keep track of your deposit accounts, mortgages, TFSAs, mutual funds and RRSPs, set up recurring transactions or use INTERAC e-Transfer® to send and receive funds and download eStatements directly to your phone.
- Keep track of your accounts: Use your mobile device to check your deposit accounts, mortgages, TFSAs, mutual funds, RRSPs and loans. Your deposit accounts include a running balance to help you keep track of your spending.
- Review your eStatements: Download eStatements directly to your phone.
- Pay your bills: Paying your bills couldn’t be easier — pay them now, schedule post-dated or recurring payments, or set up new payees.
- Transfer funds: Set up instant, post-dated, or recurring transfers between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send and receive funds with INTERAC e-Transfer®.
- Registration and Profile: Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
- Locator Find nearby CIBC branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors to assist you.
- Sikkerhed Be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
The CIBC app can be found in the store here.
CIBC Mobile BankingUdvikler:
The PC Financial® web launcher makes it easy to pay bills, transfer funds, check your balance and more in just a few steps. It features:
- Registration and Profile: Sign in using your PC Financial online banking credentials or register right from the App. You can also add a nickname and custom image for your account, edit your contact information, password and your personal verification questions.
- Check account balances: Check account balances on all of your PC Financial deposit, borrowing and investment accounts. Your deposit accounts include a running balance to help you keep track of your spending.
- Review transaction history: Review details of your transaction history for deposit and other eligible borrowing accounts. You can also view your Online Statements and cheque images.
- Pay bills :Pay bills you’ve already set up in online banking, add new bills or set up future bill payments.
- Transfers funds: Transfer funds between your eligible PC Financial banking accounts. You can set up recurring transfers by indicating the start date, frequency and end date. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.* You can also check the status of an e-Transfer.
- See past and upcoming transactions: View past and upcoming bill payments and transfers.
- Locate bank machines and pavilions: Search or use your current location to find nearby PC Financial and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial pavilions.
- Sikkerhed: while you bank Ensuring the safety of your information online is important. When using this App, your information is protected under the PC Financial Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe. For more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca.
The PC Financials app can be found in the Store here.
PC Financial Mobile BankingUdvikler: