Microsoft offentliggjorde i dag Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122 to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This cumulative update is based on the feedback received from various devices and the upgrade experience from Windows Phone 8.1.
What is fixed in Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122
This build has many of the issues fixed and brings overall OS reliability.
- While using Continuum, Kanji experience improved
- portrait videos thumbnails appears faster
- Improved internet sharing
- Word Flow input not working on some sites in Microsoft Edge fixed
- Microsoft Edge “Close All Tabs” not working issue fixed
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations
- Issue of failing to add your MSA during OOBE and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure is fixed
- Improved the email sync experiences on Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal.
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices
- Improved battery life of devices by updating background processes
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards
- Improved video recording audio
- Improved overall OS reliability, Start screen reliability, app updates and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved Alarm reliability
Support for more Non-Lumia devices added:
Annoncerer about the new build, Gabe Aul further said,
“We are also adding support for 4 additional devices on the Current Branch for Insiders receiving today’s update:
- MCJ Madosma Q501,
- BLU Win HD W510U,
- BLU Win HD LTE X150Q,
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL “
Insiders with devices on the Fast ring and not receiving the update from Development branch will have to temporarily switch to Slow or the Release Preview rings if they want to receive this build.
Looking at the issues fixed and bringing overall OS stability, Start screen reliability and other improvements, can we soon see Windows 10 mobile upgrade for general users?