When you have done installed Windows 10 from the USB, ISO or DVD without entering a product key, Windows 10 is installed in trial mode and it is valid for 30 days. The user can activate installing by using a valid product key to continue to use later!
When you use the trial version of Windows 10, Windows 10 will display regular notifications to enable the Windows 10 version in the period of trial, which means the activation message will appear automatically during the trial time for the first 30 days and will not appear after this period. Like previous versions of Windows, Windows 10 comes with automatic activation feature, and this will appear occasionally in the test phase. Although automatic activation feature is useful because it just reminds users to activate the copies of Windows 10. However, if you feel these messages are annoying, you can disable the automatic activation feature in Windows 10 by following our tip. Let's learn how to disable the automatic activation feature in Windows 10 with us in this article!
|The activate notification in Windows 10|
How to disable the activate notification in Windows 10?
Now I am going to tell you how to do this by running the executable file through three steps.
Step 1: Right-click the file "AutoActivationOff.reg" -> Click Merge
Step 2: Click Yes when the dialog appears.
Step 3: Finally, you click OK to finish the process of disabling the activate notification in Windows 10!
|Click OK to finish the process|
Similarly, to enable the notification feature in Windows 10, you just have to follow the above steps and apply with the file "AutoActivationOn.reg"!Well now you have disabled the activate notification in Windows 10 successfully. If you have any questions, please let us know by leaving your comments in the box below. We are glad to see your feedback! Thank you!
- How to roll back your Windows 10 upgrade
- How to analyze and reduce battery use on Windows 10 PCs
- Windows 10 Clean Install Instructions
- Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft without the media creation tool
- How to fix the error 'Mount' does not appear in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 Mobile Has A Cellular Data Eating Bug
- TripAdvisor app to be preloaded on Windows 10 devices
- Reset Any Password: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error 80240020
- Fix: Windows 10 Upgrade Failed Error C1900208