Bodhi Linux 4.0.0 is officially released. Bodhi Linux 4.0.0 is based on Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS, Moksha 0.2.1 Desktop and Linux Kernel 4.4. Bodhi Linux 4.0.0 is built on top of the recently released and Enlightenment-based Moksha 0.2.1 Desktop Environment, and Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS (Xenial Xerus). Bodhi Linux 4.0.0’s Linux 4.4 Kernel is fully patched against the “Dirty COW” vulnerability.
Bodhi Linux 4.0.0 release brings the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04.1 Core
- Moksha 0.2.1 Desktop
- Linux 4.4 Kernel
- EFL 1.18.1
- New / Updated Moksha Modules
Download Bodhi Linux 4.0
- 64bit ISO Download – Torrent – Md5sum: 64ba7d13431ef4b3a0be40bb057a8b91
- 32bit ISO Download – Torrent – Md5sum: ceefec92413526190df26309afd31c9d
- Legacy ISO Download – Torrent – Md5sum: 352eb4d4338018a5630a72684c578c92
- 64bit AppPack ISO Download – Torrent – Md5sum: cc75dcf18bdfb8f64b4f14197dc1882e
- 32bit AppPack ISO Download – Torrent – Md5sum: 3a3e7d454145a03663df57a46a5129ec
Upgrade Bodhi Linux 4.0
Please note that with this release they do not support a direct upgrade path from Bodhi Linux 3.2.1 to Bodhi Linux 4.0.0. Users will have to reinstall the operating system to have Bodhi Linux 4.0.0. Bodhi Linux 3.2.1 users will get full system support until April 2019.
Read More: http://www.bodhilinux.com/2016/10/29/bodhi-linux-4-0-0-released/