Today, Microsoft released Windows 10 build 15007 for Windows Insiders. As it is a Fast Ring, official ISO images are not available . Here you can download third-party ISOs to install this build from scratch.
Option 1. Download ready-to-use ISO images.
The user “Lyraull” made a bunch of ISO images. These third-party ISO files can be downloaded from MEGA. You can find all the links in his Twitter. Here are links to English ISO images.
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Home
As of this writing, all files are accessible.
Option 2. Build ISO images yourself
- First, you need to get the ESD image file of Windows 10 build 15007. The actual links are as follows (via WzorNet):
Download ESD image files
These are full ESD files which can be easily converted to ISO. Pick a file which represents the desired edition and version. For example, the file for Windows 10 build 15007 PRO x64 English is 15007.1001.170102-1700.rs_prerelease_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us_06dc7668b78a03a300d05b98d17ebc87e366255a.esd
- Now download the ESD Decrypter tool from here:
Download ESD Decrypter for Windows 10 build 15007
- Extract the ESD Decrypter tool to any folder and put your ESD file in the same directory. Images match the build 14367, however, the instructions are applicable to Windows 10 build 15007:
- Now right click the decrypt.cmd file and run it as administrator from the context menu.
- Type 1 at the command prompt to build the full ISO image:
- Wait for a few minutes and enjoy your ISO file!
That’s it. Now you can install Windows 10 build 15007 from scratch.
Thanks to all people who made this ESD-> ISO conversion possible.