Drafts, the text editor for iPhone and iPad from Agile Tortoise, has been updated to version 4.5.5, adding new complications for the Apple Watch, along with other enhancements. The app now supports all small complication types, and tapping the complication now takes you directly to dictation capture for creating a new draft.
There are also new keyboard commands for new drafts, toggling the draft list, and displaying the action list, plus a number of fixes. You can find the full list of changes below:
- [New] Apple Watch Complications! Keep up with your inbox from your watch face.
- [New] Apple Watch Glance with quick access to inbox information.
- [New] Keyboard command key types for toggling the visibility of the drafts and/or actions list and creating a new draft. Great for use in combination with external keyboard shortcuts.
- [Fix] Current cursor position could be lost if Drafts was sent to background.
- [Fix] Backup settings would not properly report error if Dropbox was not linked.
- [Change] Restore Google+ posting, which was temporarily disabled while working around upload issues.
You can download Drafts 4.5.5 from the App Store now.
- $ 9.99 - Download Now
- How to Setup a New iPhone or iPad (and Avoid Problems)
- iOS 9 content blocking extensions: Explained
- ReBoard Is An iOS Keyboard With Third Party App Shortcuts
- Apple Releases iOS 9.3
- What’s New in iOS 9.3 and Should You Upgrade?
- iOS 9 release date, features and battery life: iOS 9.3 tells users if boss is tracking their iPhone
- Twitter, eBay, Airbnb, Reddit and More Officially Supporting Apple in FBI Fight [Updated]
- How Apple could turn News into an industry leader
- Apple Seeds Second iOS 9.3 Beta to Developers With Night Shift Toggle in Control Center
- Apple Seeds First iOS 9.3 Beta to Public Beta Testers