Players who enter Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will create their fighter and join the Time Patrol as they stop more anomalies throughout various parts of the Dragon Ball timeline.
The roster of fighters in Xenoverse 2 will exceed the first game by adding a bunch of characters from the Dragon Ball Super anime including Goku Black and Hit. And there are more transformations for creating characters in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
Saiyan characters can now transform to Super Saiyan 3, while Namekians can go Super Namekian and Buus can transform to Super Buus.
Gamestop will allow you to pre-order Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and receive Goku Black as a playable character and the Tao Pai Pai Stick vehicle to travel the overworld with. This is also a Day One edition that will allow those who didn’t pre-order a chance to get this exclusive content.
Check out Gamestop’s store locator for where you can find your local Gamestop and pick up Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
If you’re going to a Best Buy, check out which of the Best Buys near you are opening at midnight for the release of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 by checking their online store locator. It’s at the bottom and they give you a handy locator. Best Buy is also offering the same pre-order bonus as Gamestop.
If you're getting your copy of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from either Target or Walmart then you'll need to call your local store and find out if they're doing a midnight release or not. Sometimes the Target/Walmart strategy can pay off since they're not the sites most gamers go to for midnight releases and the lines can be shorter. However, every location is different so your local store might not be doing a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 midnight release. Use the Target store locator and Walmart store locator to find out which place near you will let you get your Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on at 12:01 a.m.
- ‘Elder Scrolls Legends’ Pushed Out Of Beta, Now Available On PC; Release Dates For iPad, Mac And Android Revealed
- 'Outlast 2' Release Date Confirmed; Coming To PC And Consoles In April
- 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Vantage Point Locations: Where To Find The Game's Highest Collectibles
- 'Thimbleweed Park' Indie Mystery Adventure Game Gets Mar. 30 Release Date
- ‘Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’ Super Pack 2 DLC Releasing Feb. 28, Free Update Coming Day Earlier
- ‘Pokémon Sun And Moon’ Issues: The Two Biggest Problems The New Games Don’t Fix
- Ubisoft’s ‘Steep’ free to play this weekend in Open Beta
- Black Friday 2016 PS4 Deals: Ads For Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop And Target
- PS4 Pro's native 4K games trigger FPS drop
- 'No Man's Sky': 5 Ways The PS4/PC Game Was 2016's Biggest Games Industry Mistake