With the release of the Genshin Impact 3.0 update, HoYoverse added a bunch of new world quests. One such quest, in particular, is Chronic Illness which comes after the Further Observation side quest. The quest takes place in the Gandharva Ville, Sumeru, and rewards players with valuable resources such as Primogems and Mora. With that said, we’ll show you how to complete the “Chronic Illness” quest in Genshin Impact.
How to complete the Chronic Illness quest in Genshin Impact
As we’ve already mentioned earlier, the Chronic Illness quest comes after the Further Observation mission. So players can start this quest only after completing the Further Observation part.
- Meet Collei at the new location to start the quest.After fulfilling the prerequisite, meet Collei at her new location, south of the Avidya Forest in Sumeru.
- Watch the Cutscene after arriving at the location.Once at the location, you will learn about Collie’s condition from Tighnari and come to know that she’s suffering from Eleazar disease.
- Gather Herbal ingredients for Collei’s medicine.Fatui Harbinger, the doctor treating Collei, will ask you to collect some herbal ingredients for her medicine. At this point, you have to head northwest of Gandharva Ville to collect the ingredients with Tighnari.
- Collect Fresh Nilotpala Lotuses nearby.These lotuses can easily be found at the above-marked location.
- Speak with Amir and Tighnari.After collecting the lotuses, you will meet Amira, who will tell you about the return of the Withering Zone.
- Go to the Withering Zone and help Tighnari clear it.Use your elemental powers to clear the Withering Zone effectively.
- Return to Gandharva Ville and rescue Haypasia.The final step is to return to Gandharva Ville and rescue Haypasia. She is an NPC who guided you during your first visit to Sumeru.
After that, the Chronic Illness quest will be marked as completed, and you will get Adventure XP, Mora Coins, Hero’s Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Core at the end of the quest.
That’s everything you need to know about completing the Chronic Illness quest in Genshin Impact. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Genshin Impact-related content here at Twinfinite, like How to Get Majestic Hooked Beak in Genshin Impact, Who Are the Voice Actors of Tighnari in Genshin Impact, and more.