Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 45 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Windows Vista users should check following article:
Thanks to our reader Rajiv for the update...
- Tech news:Nexus 6P slides leaked, supermoon lunar eclipse tonight, USB 3.1 explained
- Google Chrome 44 Stable Release Now Available for Download
- Review Of Netrunner 2016.1
- Review Of Chakra Linux 2015.11 "Fermi"
- Ten Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 15.10
- Lastpass sold to LogMeIn -- should Linux users panic?
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 (CB35-C3300) 2015 Edition first impressions [Review]
- Install Google Chrome 45 (Web Browser) On Ubuntu, via PPA
- Mozilla to release 64-bit Firefox to stable channel in version 41
- How To Automate Social Media Listening With Mention?