Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Instagram is getting more popular day by day as it is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app. Instagram has 500 million active users. There are many downloading tools for the desktop to download your favourite Instagram media files. But there is no official method to download the photos and videos which you like directly to your smartphone.
Here’s A Trick To Download The Instagram images and videos directly to your smartphone:
Step #1. Firstly update your Instagram app
To update your Instagram app, click here.
Step #2. Download the “InstaSave for Instagram” app from play store.
To download this app, click here.
Step #3.Open the app after downloading it. Now minimise it and go to your Instagram app.
Step #4. Click on 3 dot options which can be seen on the right side of your screen.
Step #5. Select the option “copy share URL“. The image will be sent to Instasave.
Step #6. Go to Instasave app and click and download image icon.
That’ it. Your photo was saved to your gallery successfully.
This app also allows you to download multiples videos and images at a time. All you need to do is to click on the share URL of the images and videos you wish to download.
Hope you all enjoyed this trick. So, now you can download the favourite images of celebrities, friends, crush, relatives etc. Be the first to download the images from Instagram to your smartphone. Share this useful trick to your friends. Comment your opinion about this trick in the below comment box.
- Top 10 Best Free Mobile Recharge Apps For Android In 2016
- Facebook 'City Guides' Will Help You Plan Your Next Trip.
- Fix iPhone Messages App Crash From The iMessage Contact Bug
- Samsung might offer Secure Folder as a download for the Galaxy S7
- Presenting New Digital Editor With Smart Features to Create Smart Pictures
- Stop Prisma (Android) from Adding Watermark to Images
- Meet Microsoft Pix, an intelligent camera app for iPhone
- MasterCard's mobile payment app goes one step beyond Apple Pay - for now
- How To Upload Images Directly To Instagram From Inside Any App
- Nintendo’s first smartphone app, Miitomo, arrives in the U.S. and other markets this Thursday