You might have come across such websites that ask you to sign in before giving you access to their content. If that website is one that you trust and visit frequently, there are chances you already have signed up on that one, but if this happens on a random website that you do not trust, then it could be irritating, especially if that website directly asks for sign in with your Google account. So, here I will tell you how you can disable sign in with Google account pop-up on websites.
Stop ‘Sign in with Google Account’ Pop-up
You can stop sign in with Google prompt on websites from your Google account settings. However, if you have already given some websites access to your Google account, you can easily remove third-party access from your Google account anytime.
For now, let’s get into the steps to follow to stop that annoying pop-up once for all.
1. Open any browser on your PC and go to the Google My Account page. You will need to log in to your Google account if not already done.
2. Now, click on “Security” from the left sidebar menu.
3. On the Security page, scroll until you see the “Signing in to Other Sites” section and click on “Signing in with Google”.
4. When the next page opens, look for the “Google Account Sign-In Prompts” toggle and click on it to turn it off.
5. Now, you will see an “Updated” pop-up message at the bottom which means your settings are saved.
That’s it. This is how you can disable the “Sign in with Google account” pop-up on any website anymore. For more such Google tips and tricks, stay tuned!