Instagram can be addicting sometimes. It becomes more of a trouble when we literally start killing time on it. And this happens on most social media. Well, to avoid this situation, Facebook has released some features in its apps. In a feature called “Manage Your Time”, you can enable some features to limit your time on the app. In Instagram, the feature comes as a Reminder and you can set reminders on Instagram to manage your time.
Let’s see what it can do and how to enable this feature on Instagram in just simple steps.
Manage your time on Instagram
1) Open your Instagram app and head to your profile by tapping on the profile pic icon in the bottom right.
2) Now open the menu by tapping on three horizontal lines in the top right.
3) Here look for “Your Activity” and you will see “Time on Instagram“.
4) Here below the graph, look for “Manage Your Time” and under that, there are two ways to manage time.
5) The first is- Set Daily Reminder. Tap on it and it will open a time selection menu.
6) Here select the time for which you want to use the app and set a reminder.
Now, when you pass the time limit you set for yourself, Instagram will remind you and you can leave the app.
7) As another option, you can choose to pause notifications from the app.
Read our detailed guide on how to pause notifications on Instagram.
This is how you can manage your time on Instagram by setting a reminder and pausing some of its notifications.
For more such tips and tricks, stay tuned with Gadgets To Use.
The post How to Set Reminder on Instagram to Manage Your Time appeared first on Gadgets To Use.