With the upcoming release of Windows 10 Insider build, Microsoft is removing the Insider Hub app from Windows 10. For those unfamiliar, the Insider Hub & Wallow users to get the latest, official news and doWall qquedgsquests on Windows 10.
Thankfully though, there’s a very easy way to re-enable the app – just follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings, System, Apps & features
- Click Manage optional features then Add a feature
- Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
Are you planning to participate on the Insider program after the release of Windows 10 RTM? Discuss in the comment section below!
- Windows 10 news recap: Edge extensions, Feedback Hub, build leaks
- Windows 10 news recap: Redstone Wave 2, new build and new updates
- New Windows 10 Redstone Preview Build 11099 Available Now
- Windows 10 Insiders build 11082 with changes to OneCore, faster Insider builds on the way
- Next phase of Windows Insider program starts with Windows 10 Build 10525 release
- Microsoft set to celebrate Windows 10 Launch in Style
- No more Windows Insiders; Microsoft stops Insider builds for new PCs
- Windows 10 Build 10158 Heads to Windows Insider Fast Ring Testers
- Windows Insiders will need a Microsoft account to get the release version of Windows 10
- Windows 10 Insiders can get Windows 10 RTM free & other developments