Deepin Music Player or Ubuntu Linux Systems. How to install Deepin Music Player 14.12.1 on Ubuntu 15.10, Ubuntu 15.04, Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 14.10 and Ubuntu Derivatives. Deepin Music Player is an awesome music player with brilliant and tweakful UI which is based on gstreamer, with features likes search music by pinyin, quanpin, colorful lyrics supports, and more powerfull functions you will found. The Deepin Music Player is the default auido video player on Deepin Linux.
The Deepin Music Player has a customizable user interface. It uses gstreamer frond-end and displays the lyrics during the playback. The music player comes with FM radio function and online streaming. Other prominenet features are conversion between audio formats.
Deepin Music Player 14.12.1 is the latest version available of the Deepin Music Player. It is used as a default music player on Deepin 14.x System.
Install Deepin Music Player 14.12.1
Open Terminal and run the following commands to install Deepin Music Player 14.12.1 on Linux Ubuntu Systems, via Noobslab PPA http://www.noobslab.com/
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:noobslab/deepin-sc
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install deepin-music
Once installed, you can open the Deepin Music Player rom Ubuntu Dash or Menu.
If you want to uninstall and remove the Deepin Music Player, run the command given below:
$ sudo apt-get remove deepin-music
- Install Deepin Terminal 14 on Ubuntu 15.10 & Ubuntu 14.04
- Install MacBuntu OS Y Theme, Icons and Cursors On Ubuntu 15.04
- HandBrake 0.10.5 – Video Converter For Linux Ubuntu Systems
- Install PlayOnLinux 4.2.10 On Ubuntu 15.10
- Install Linux Kernel 4.0.7 on Linux Ubuntu Systems
- Install DeaDBeeF 7.0 music player on Ubuntu 15.10 & Ubuntu 15.04
- How To Install Cantata 2.1 (Music Player) On Ubuntu
- Install Selene Audio-Video Converter On Ubuntu Linux
- How To Install Bluefish 2.2.8 Text Editor On Ubuntu Systems
- Install Wine 1.9.4 On Linux Ubuntu Systems