Download Gradio for Ubuntu. Gradio is an Internet Streaming Radio for Linux Ubuntu Systems. Gradio 6.0 App has been updated with new features such as an enhanced UI, better navigation, sound control and a revamped discover UI.
Gradio can be used to listen Internet Radio on Ubuntu. Gradio is a GTK3 App for finding and listening Internet Radios on Linux Ubuntu Systems. The app has been updated and Gradio 6.0 which is the latest release. Gradio 6.0 has been released with various exciting new features and changes.
- Group your stations into collections
- Everything is sortable
- Extended search
- Stations can be created and edited
- Library can be exported and imported
- New details sidebar
- New selection system
- Enhanced application layout
- Showing the connection status in the player toolbar
- Automatically reconnect again if the connection is lost
- Consumes much less memory now
- Gradio is now translatable on Weblate.
- Caching the station images
- Using meson instead of autotools
- Using many parts of libgd (Mainbox, TaggedSearchEntry, …)
- Using a sqlite database instead of a plain text fileGradio 6.0 requires GTK 3.22 or higher
For Ubuntu based distros, run the following commands to install Gradio, via PPA.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:haecker-felix/gradio-daily
sudo apt update
sudo apt install gradio
Once installed, open Gradio app from Ubuntu Dash or Terminal.
Install Gradio 6.0 via Snap
Run the following commands in Terminal to install Gradio 6.0 on Ubuntu:
sudo snap install gradio
sudo snap install gnome-3-24
sudo snap connect gradio:gnome-3-24-platform gnome-3-24:gnome-3-24-platform
snap run gradio
Build it manually
Run the following commands in Terminal to install Gradio 6.0 via Git cloning:
git clone https://github.com/haecker-felix/gradio.git
meson build .
sudo ninja install