Super Productivity Linux todo list. This Ubuntu todo app is a Linux “To Do List” app which also works as a time tracker and task manager.
- Configurable and automatable Jira integration for:
- searching and adding tasks from jira
- creating (local/personal) sub tasks for your jira tickets
- worklogs (tracking your work to jira)
- Setting transitions aka setting tickets to in progress or done
- Automatic notifications once your (current) task has changed or been commented on jira => no messy email notifications required any more
- Time Tracking
- Sub Tasks
- Sexy global pinboard to add quick links and project related files
- ‘Take a break’ reminder
- Daily Schedule
- Daily Summary
- Full Keyboard Support
- (Anti-) Distraction Pad
- Different Themes!
And much more!
Run sudo snap install superproductivity or install it manually from the downloads:
You can also check out the web-version to get a quick idea of the app. But keep in mind it is more limited (no Jira integration, time tracking only works if the app is open).
Install Super Productivity Linux ToDo List originally posted on Source Digit – Latest Technology, Gadgets & Gizmos.