Install the latest version of Xtreme Download Manager on Linux Ubuntu. Xtreme Download Manager XDM 2020 Version 7.2.10 is a download manager for Ubuntu Linux.
Xtreme Download Manager
Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook, Vimeo, Google Video and 1000+ other websites, resume broken/dead downloads, schedule and convert downloads. XDM seamlessly integrates with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox Quantum, Opera, Vivaldi and other Chroumium and Firefox based browsers, to take over downloads and saving streaming videos from web.
XDM has a built in video converter which lets you convert your downloaded videos to different formats so that you can watch then on your mobile or TV (100+ devices are supported).
Xtreme Download Manager can download 5 time faster. XDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
Features – Xtreme Download Manager
- Download any streaming video – XDM can download FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way of downloading webpage embedded videos from the Internet is here. After installing XDM, “Download This Video” button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere in the Internet. Just click on the button to start downloading clips.
- Download 5 time faster – XDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators XDM segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
- Works with all browsers – XDM supports all popular browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox Quantum, Vivaldi, Opera and many other browsers on Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Download Resume – XDM will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
- Smart Scheduler, Speed limiter and queued downloads – XDM can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done. XDM also supports speed limiter to allow browsing while downloading. XDM also supports queued download to perform downloads one by one
- Support for proxy server, authentication and other advanced features – XDM supports all types of proxy servers including Windows ISA and different types of firewalls. XDM supports auto proxy configuration, NTLM, Basic, Digest, Kerberos, Negotiate algorithms for authentication, batch download etc.
Install Xtreme Download Manager
Run the following commands in terminal to install Xtreme Download Manager 2020 XDM 2020 :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo wget https://github.com/subhra74/xdm/releases/download/7.2.11/xdm-setup-7.2.11.tar.xz
tar -xf xdm-setup-7.2.11