LeEco's first flash sale of its devices in the U.S. ended on Wednesday. But consumers can still get their hands on the company's devices — it is holding the next flash sale on Nov. 9 starting 1 P.M. EDT. The devices on offer include the LeEco Le S3, priced at $149 after a $100 discount and the LeEco Le Pro3, priced at $299 after a $100 rebate. To be eligible for the rebate, consumers will need to sign up for the LeEco Up2U program.
The LeEco Le S3 will feature a 5.5-inch screen covered with Gorilla Glass 3 having a 1080 x 1920p resolution. Under the hood, the device comes with a Snapdragon 652 chipset, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. The phone comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. The phone is powered by a 3000mAh battery, has a fingerprint scanner at the back and comes in Gray, Gold and Rose Gold (coming soon) color options.
The LeEco Le Pro3 comes with a 5.5-inch Gorilla Glass 3 display having a 1080 x 1920p resolution. Internals include a Snapdragon 821 quad-core CPU, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. A 4070mAh battery powers the handset while a 16-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel are designed for imaging and video needs. Color options include Gold and Gray (coming soon).
Both devices are GSM compatible only so they won't work with Verizon or Sprint networks. Both feature a USB-C jack instead of a 3.5mm one.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Specs Leak Ahead Of October Event
- Alleged iPhone 7 Plus Geekbench Results Reveal 2.37 GHz Dual-Core A10 Chip, 3GB of RAM
- Google's next-gen Nexus smartphones made by HTC look great
- ZTE nubia Z11 is official with Snapdragon 820, 6GB of RAM
- OnePlus 3 goes official a little early, all specs revealed
- OnePlus ditches invites for the OnePlus 3
- Sony Xperia X officially goes on sale in Europe, here are the prices
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 Now on Sale
- Blackphone 2 Goes On Sale, As BlackBerry Priv Decloaks
- Moto C vs Moto C Plus vs Moto G5 vs Moto G5 Plus: Which is best for me?