Insure.com sold for $16 million in 2009.This is highest paid domain name as per my knowledge.
Here you can insure is single word and most searched word.So it was sold for huge price.
Sold for 13 Million Dollars.A normal long tail keyword on Google gets Thousand’s of searches
monthly.Keyword related to human relations that too a single word keyword “How many searches
can you get on Google”.
That is why sex.com is sold for $13 million.
Fund.com was sold for 10 million dollars.
Hotels.com was sold for 10 million dollars
Porn.com was solf for 9.5 million dollars
Fb.com was sold in 2010 for 8.5 Million Dollars.
Business.com was sold in 1999 for 7.5 Million Dollars.
Diamond.com was sold for $7.5 Million.
Beer.com sold for 7 Million Dollars.
Israel.com sold for 6 Million Dollars.
- The Most Effective PPC Alternatives to Google AdWords
- Best Blog Niches That Will Make You Good Money
- Navigating Changes to Facebook Ads
- 11 Mobile Apps for Customer Management
- New Google Analytics Settings Reflect GDPR Requirements
- Despite the GDPR, Cookies Are Vital to Ecommerce
- How Amazon E-commerce SEO Works For Product Ranking?
- PPC Vs Affiliate Marketing – Which is Best for Maximum ROI
- Facebook Pixel Makes Facebook Advertising Easier Than Ever
- How Google Analytics Management Services Helpful for Your e-Commerce Business