How do you can listen to Apple Music on multiple devices at once? Easily, but you'll need a family plan!
Update May, 2017: Added new screenshots and text for iOS 10.
It's been almost two years since the launch of Apple Music, and not a lot has changed in regards to listening to music from the service on two devices at the same time. In order to do so, you will need a family plan, which will let you listen simultaneously on up to six devices. While that might be inconvenient, the good news is that it's pretty easy to set up.
Here's how you can play Apple Music on multiple devices at once using a family plan.
How to set up an Apple Music family plan
It's pretty easy to set up an Apple Music family plan. Start by heading to the Music app.
- Open Music.
- Tap For You.
- Tap your avatar.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions
- Tap Apple Music Membership.
- Tap Family.
- Tap Confirm to switch your Apple Music account over to a family plan.
And there you go. Of course, if you want to share this newly-established family plan with someone in your family, you'll need to turn on Family Sharing.
If you need to know anything else about listening to Apple Music on multiple devices at once, let us know in the comments.
- Sprint reveals its own unlimited data plan
- How to Activate Servify Accidental Protection Plan for OnePlus 3
- Google Introduces Google Play Music Family Plan, $14.99 For Up To 6 People
- Ubisoft Announces ‘South Park: Phone Destroyer’ For iOS, Android Devices
- Tinder — Everything you need to know!
- ‘Injustice 2’ Mobile Tips Guide: Strategies For Winning More Battles And Leveling Up Faster
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Huawei P10 Plus: Which is best for me?
- Philips Izzy BM6 speaker review: Great concept, average reality
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs OnePlus 3T: Which is best for me?
- How to set up Outlook calendars on the iPhone