Fitbit has bought Pebble and Vector; the world of smartwatches grows smaller each day. If you're in the market for a smartwatch and not interested in a Fitbit, you're lacking for options, but the good news is some of those options are good and reasonably priced. The Ticwatch 2 is a well-rounded smartwatch available for under $200. Does it do everything you want at that price point?
MrMobile is a wearable fanatic; while others decree the smartwatch dead, Michael Fisher extols their virtues and provides hope for the future, and wearable tech is the future (have no doubt). Click this video and venture down the smartwatch rabbit hole with MrMobile (it's an Alice in Wonderland reference, right? And the hole was full of clocks and other assorted timepieces? Enh? Enh?!)
- Details on the upcoming Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL leaks online
- Steel HR brings brains, brawn, and battery to fitness smartwatches
- How To Make NFC-Based Google Play Purchases On Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatches
- Best and worst looking smartwatches for the fashion focused!
- Netflix Offers Up Downloading Service
- Best iPhone 7 Plus cases — so far!
- Google’s dedicated search app gains ability to preview Now cards with 3D Touch
- MrMobile reviews the Apple Watch Series 2
- REVIEW: udoq corrals your gadgets with style – for a price
- How To Get the Apple Link Bracelet Look for Less