Audacity, free and open-source audio editing and recording software, reached the new major 2.2.0 release a few days ago with great new features and tons of bug-fixes.
Audacity 2.2.0 melepaskan kemuncak:
- Four supplied user interface themes, and customizability of themes for advanced users.
- Playback of MIDI files (requires cooperating software synthesizer programs on macOs or Linux)
- Better organized menus
- Help link buttons in many dialogs lead to the relevant manual pages
- 198 bugs/annoyances in 2.1.3 fixed, most importantly
- Improved recovery from full file system errors
- Thorough update of the manual with new images, more hover texts, and more cross-references.
- Complete support for macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and 10.13 (High Sierra)
Cara Pasang Audacity 2.2.0 di Ubuntu:
The Audacity team does not offer pre-compiled Linux binaries. Besides building from source, a PPA pihak ketiga is available with Audacity 2.2.0 for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 17.04, and Ubuntu 17.10.
1. Open terminal via Ctrl+Alt+T or by searching for ‘terminal’ from app launcher. When it opens, run command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa: ubuntuhandbook1 / keberanian
Masukkan kata laluan anda (tiada maklum balas visual semasa menaip) apabila ia meminta dan tekan Enter untuk menambah PPA.
2. If you have a previous version installed, you can upgrade Audacity via Software Updater after adding the PPA.
or run following commands one by one to check updates and install (or upgrade) audacity 2.2:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install audacity
To remove the PPA repository, launch Software & Updates utility and navigate to ‘Other Software’ tab.
To remove Audacity audio software, either use system package manager or run command in terminal:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove audacity audacity-data