Platform Google Voice app now supports the new iPhone X display resolution.
In release notes accompanying the app’s version 2.13 update, Google mentions iPhone X support as well as the usual fixes and performance improvements. With full support for the edge-to-edge OLED panel of your iPhone X, Google Voice takes full advantage of the phone’s resolution which lets it run without the horizontal black bars at the top and bottom.
Google Voice is a US-only VoIP and telephony service that gives you a free phone number for calling, text messaging and voicemail. It synchronizes seamlessly across your mobile and desktop devices so you can use the app while on the go or at home.
Here are a few key features of the app:
- You’re in control—Forward calls, text messages and voicemail to any of your devices and get spam filtered automatically.
- menyekat—Block numbers you don’t want to hear from.
- Backed up and searchable—Calls, text messages and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
- Chat in groups, with photos—Send group texts and share photos instantly.
- Your voicemail, transcribed—Google Voice provides free voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app or have sent to your email.
- Cheap international calling—Make international calls at competitive rates without using your mobile data.
Google Voice for iOS has been neglected for years. For instance, it took Google almost a year following the major iOS 7 update to refresh the app with new iOS 7 features and styling.
Aplikasi ini memerlukan iOS 9 atau lebih baru.