Today Sega had quite a few reveals to share about upcoming content and features coming this month to Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis.
Things will start on February 9 with Nadaereh’s concert in Retem City, alongside the increase of the level cap to 40 and much more.
On top of the content, we’re also getting support for Nvidia DLSS & AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution.
February 16 will see the introduction of the Dark Falz 8-player urgent quest and new high-rank enemies.
Of course, all will be sprinkled with a healthy dose of scratch tickets to quench the players’ thirst for fashion and emotes.
You can see the video below, including the Japanese version if you prefer the preview of the concert in its original language.
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis is currently available for Xbox and PC in the west and for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch via cloud streaming in Japan.
Recently, we learned that the game has passed 9 million registered users.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s what it’s all about.
- Free to play!
- Huge wide-open battlefield environments! Explore a whole new world featuring broad, expansive playfields filled with ferocious enemies waiting for you and your team. Traverse wide-open environments, speed and soar across the giant landscape and skies with new special abilities. Transitioning into a new area is as simple as walking into it — no loading screens.
- Enhanced character models! Create your identity with any character you can imagine in PSO2:NGS using the powerful creation engine. Adjust every imaginable characteristic to create your one-of-a-kind avatar.
- Redesigned graphics engine! Witness lush environments, amazingly detailed player characters, and monstrous foes in razor-sharp resolution. Watch spectacular new lighting and particle effects as weapons clash with armor. See the world as you’ve never seen it before.
- New multi-weapon system and abilities! Combine 2 types of weapons for smoother weapon switching. Battle at lightning speed using a variety of weapons and techniques.
- Connects with PSO2! Move easily in-game between PSO2:NGS and PSO2.
- Cross-platform! PC and Xbox One players can play together side by side.
The post Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Getting Nvidia DLSS & AMD FSR; Content for February Revealed appeared first on Twinfinite.