Nowa kamera panoramiczna 360fly 360K firmy 4fly jest już dostępna na całym świecie
The California company 360fly, manufacturer of the single-lens stitchless 360 degree 4K video action camera that goes by the same name –360fly—has announced as of May 23, 2016 that their new camera is now available for consumer retail and can either be ordered online or bough at in-store locations from assorted retailers to which the new product is being shipped. These Include Best Buy, Target, REI, Walmart and assorted specialty retailers of video and photo equipment or other electronics.
First unveiled at the 2016 Consumer Electronics show, the 360fly 360 degree stitchless action camera joins many other similar 4K 360 degree action shooters on the market today and offers up 4K ultra HD resolution, and numerous editing and recording features as well and will be retailing for an official MSRP of $499.00. Shipping and retail availability for the 360fly camera will also soon include consumers in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America and even China.
According to Peter Adderon, CEO of 360fly, in reference to the older HD 360fly camera and the newly released 4K version, “Coupled with the original 360fly HD camera – consumers now have two outstanding options – whether they’re new to the usage and benefits of 360-degree video or a more seasoned ‘pro’ interested in higher production applications or live streaming content.”
mounting options for the 360fly 4K action camera are extremely versatile
As for detailed specs, we have to admit that the new camera has quite a few of these which are interestingly robust. Aside from 4K video recording at 30fps in a full 360 degree stitchless video format, the new 4K 360fly can also manage the following, as stated by the manufacturers own press release:
- “LIVIT Live Streaming: In partnership with LIVIT, camera users can live stream their 360-degree content across the LIVIT mobile app – so your friends and family can see all the action in real time; no editing or uploading required.
- Front-Facing Cam (“First-person POV Mode”): Not all situations require a 360-degree field of view. During those times, 360fly 4K users can select “POV Mode” to record video or capture a photograph in the traditional point-and-shoot style. “POV Mode” records in a 16:9 aspect ratio at 2560×1440-pixel resolution, with a field of view of 178×100 degrees (204 diagonal).
- Time-Lapse Video Mode: Tell a story in a dramatic fashion by capturing a 360-degree time-lapse video. Users can select 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60-second shutter intervals.
- Telemetry: The 360fly 4K camera features a built-in GPS sensor to tag locations, an altimeter, and an accelerometer – all powered by an advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Users can track altitude and speed, and use third-party applications to overlay the data into their existing 360-degree video content.
- Expanded Internal Memory: The 360fly 4K camera boasts 64GB of internal memory. With increased storage, there’s no need to pause your adventures to offload video.
- OnePush™ Button Color-Coding: For clearer visibility and mode recognition, the 360fly 4K camera features an enhanced design with color-coded lighting around the OnePush button and the bottom ring of the mounting dock.”
We should also note that the 360fly 4K camera is waterproof down to depths of 30 meters (100 feet) and can record its 4K high intensity footage for as long as an hour and a half, which is quite decent considering how many 4K cameras we’ve seen which could barely manage more than 30 minutes of 4K shooting. The little vaguely spherical camera also comes with built-in Bluetooth, WiFi and can be controlled via a special mobile app that’s usable on both Android and iOS devices with sharing functionality for social media websites.