Sony will be hosting its annual PlayStation Experience (PSX) event where developers and publishers will be making announcements about upcoming PlayStation games. One of the guests at the event will be none other than Hideo Kojima, who will be talking more about his next project, “Death Stranding.”
Kojima Productions' PSX "Death Stranding" panel will be on Saturday, Dec. 3, at 1 p.m. PT. The panel will of course have Kojima himself and some unnamed “special guests,” according to Polygon. There’s no word yet if the panel will be streamed live, nor is there any information suggesting the same thing for other panels. However, Sony’s keynote presentation at 10 a.m. PT will be streamed live. The Kojima Productions panel will also take place between two still-unannounced panels: one at 12 p.m. PT and the other at 2 p.m. PT.
The Dec. 3 schedule for panels at Sony's PlayStation Experience 2016.
“Death Stranding” was first announced back in June during this year’s E3 conference. Its first cryptic teaser trailer was also released at the event where it was revealed that the game will star “The Walking Dead” actor Norman Reedus. Since then, Kojima has mostly been silent about what exactly “Death Stranding” is about only giving a few vague hints on what to expect.
What is known about “Death Stranding” is that it will be published by Sony and will exclusively be available for the PlayStation 4. Other confirmed details about the game mentioned that it will be an open-world action game and will have a different kind of online multiplayer gameplay.
There’s also a rumor going around that the game will also star Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen. The actor recently starred as one of the villains in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange,” and he will also be a key character in “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” which will be out this Dec. 15.
PSX appears to be the perfect time to announce Mikkelsen’s inclusion in “Death Stranding,” as pointed out by Destructoid. It’s possible that the actor might be one of the “special guests” who will be joining the Kojima Productions panel.
Hideo Kojima shared this picture on Twitter back in August featuring an actor, believed to be Mads Mikkelsen, doing motion capture for Death Stranding.
- Prey review
- ‘God Of War’ September Release Date Revealed By Retailer? Voice Actor Lists Game For 2018
- ‘MLB The Show 17’ Patch 1.04: Could This Update Be the Answer To All Of The Game’s Issues?
- ‘Hearts of Iron 4' New DLC ‘Death Or Dishonor’ Announced: Focus On Weaker European Countries
- ‘Hearts of Iron 4 New DLC ‘Death Or Dishonor’ Announced: Focus On Weaker European Countries
- Dawn of War 3 review
- Puyo Puyo Tetris review
- How to transfer a digital game from one Nintendo Switch to another
- 'Thumper' Headed To Switch And Xbox One Later This Year
- ‘Horizon Zero Dawn’ Tops Sales Charts In The UK Last Week While 'Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ Takes 2nd Place