In August Microsoft and Samsung announced a deep partnership around their cloud services, and last week we reported that Samsung Notes would now sync with Microsoft’s Outlook.com.
Today Samsung has updated its Samsung Reminders app to sync with Microsoft To Do.
The feature is optional and you can also continue to sync with Samsung Cloud.
The feature was announced as part of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note20, but we assume it will be available to all Samsung users.
Other features announce then include:
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note20, you can access and interact with your favourite mobile apps directly on your Windows 10 PC through the Your Phone app.
- Notes from Samsung Notes can automatically sync with your OneNote feed in Outlook on the web or OneNote as an image.
- You will also be able to sync Samsung Reminders from your Galaxy Note20 to your Windows 10 PC across Microsoft To Do, Outlook and Microsoft Teams experiences.
- Outlook will be the native email app on Galaxy Watch3 smartwatch.
- Beginning Sept. 15, you’ll be able to experience the best of Xbox Game Pass by downloading the app from the Samsung Galaxy Store, giving you the freedom to access expansion packs, downloadable content and more.
See Samsung’s video announcing the features below: