Samsung Galaxy F41Credit: Samsung
- Samsung just announced the Galaxy F41, its first F-series phone.
- It will start at Rs 16,999 (~$231) in India.
- Highlight features include a 6.4-inch display, 6,000mAh battery, and 6GB of RAM.
Samsung’s first F-series phone, the Galaxy F41, is here, making its debut in India. Samsung says it developed the phone with Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart, designing it for the country’s Gen Z and millennial consumers. The 8.9mm-thick handset features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and a teardrop-style camera cutout at the top of the screen.
Internally, the F41 includes an Exynos 9611 octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM. Samsung will offer the F41 in 64GB and 128GB storage configurations. You also have the option to add up to 512GB of additional space through a microSD card.
Powering all the components is a massive 6,000mAh battery. However, you may end up waiting a while to charge the phone since it only comes with a modest 15W USB-C power adapter. Other notable features include a rear-facing fingerprint sensor and face unlock. Out of the box, the handset will come with Android 10 and Samsung’s One UI pre-installed.
For taking photos, you have the help of a triple camera array that includes a 64MP primary sensor. You also have access to an 8MP camera with an ultra-wide lens that features a 123-degree field of view, as well as a 5MP depth sensor to help with portraits and live focus. The phone will ship with a ‘Single Take’ feature that will allow you to take seven photos and three videos at the same time with a single tap. Presumably, the idea here is that Single Take will help never miss saving a memory, provided you tap the button at the right time. You can also use the camera to capture 4K video.
Indian consumers can buy the Galaxy F41 starting on October 16, the same day that Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale kicks off. Samsung will offer the phone in three colors: Fusion Black, Fusion Blue, and Fusion Green.
Normally, the 64GB model will cost Rs 16,999 while the 128GB variant will set you back Rs 17,999. However, you can get Rs 1,500 off both phones through Samsung’s introductory offer. You can also get a 10% off if you have access to an SBI credit or debit card.
Lastly, you can get the phone through Flipkart’s Smart Upgrade plan. If you go that down that route, you’ll only pay 70% of the cost of the phone when you first buy it. After 12 months, you can then return the phone and upgrade to a new handset through Flipkart or pay the remaining 30% and keep the Galaxy F41.
Samsung Galaxy F41
Samsung Galaxy F41
Buy it Now
Looking to save on some of the best smartphones, audio products, wearables, and more? Amazon Prime Day takes place Tuesday, October 13 and Wednesday, October 14. Head here to see all the best deals!