Kantata MPD stranka 2.3.2 je izšla pred nekaj dnevi. Sedaj lahko enostavno namestite prek UJP v Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 14.04, in derivati.
Changes in kantata 2.3.2 include:
- Store actual song path for local files (mainly affects windows)
- When using Track Organizer to rename music tracks, rename any other files that have the same basename as the music file.
- Install cantata.png to use as Windows tray icon.
- Remove internal Samba share mounting code, this had some privilege escalation issues, and is not well tested.
- Use 32-bit unsigned int to store output IDs.
- When marking podcast episodes for download, and ‘show only unplayed’ is checked, then only download unplayed episodes.
- Fix smart playlists with a rating range and no song include/exclude rules.
- Enable proxy config settings page by default.
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Fix ‘Locate In Library / Album’ for albums with musicbrainz ID.
- Check HTTP stream URLs are valid URLs, and scheme starts with http.
- Due to reports of crashes in libvlc code, default to using QtMultiMedia for HTTP stream playback on Linux builds (already default for Mac/Win).
- Use “:/” as root path for windows folder browse, seems to then list each drive.
- If a dynamic playlist has rating 0..5 stars, then include all songs (even those without an explicit rating).
- Ubuntu icon theme is now named Yaru, so install there.
- Don’t install Yaru icon by default.
How to Install Cantata 2.3.2 v Ubuntu:
For all current Ubuntu releases, you can install Cantata 2.3.2 prek unofficial PPA.
1. Open terminal either via Ctrl+Alt+T keyboard shortcuts or by searching for ‘terminal’ from app launcher. Ko se odpre, zaženite ukaz dodati PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/cantata-qt
Input your password (no asterisks feedback while typing) when it prompts and hit Enter.
2. For those who have a previous release installed, upgrade Cantata via Software Updater:
or install it for the first time via commands:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install cantata mpd
To remove cantata MPD client either use system package manager or run command:
sudo apt-get remove --autoremove cantata
To remove the PPA repository, launch Software & Updates utility and navigate to Other Software tab.