For those who don’t use the default Gnome screenshot tool, here’s how to make the ‘PrintScreen’ keyboard key take a screenshot via another (Shutter in this case) screen capturing tool.
1. Launch System Settings and navigate to Devices -> tipkovnica.
2. In right, scroll down and find out the line says “Save a screenshot to Pictures“. Click on it, and in pop-up dialog change the shortcut from
3. Scroll down and click plus sign to add a new shortcut, then:
- type a name for the new shortcut.
shutter -sas the shortcut function.
- set the shortcut key to PrintScreen.
Finally click the Add button and done.
Poleg tega, you can add more shortcuts for shutter, e.g.,
shutter -f to take a screenshot of full-screen and
shutter -w for window capturing.