Solution: How to Install Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Windows Drivers are commonly helps to drive your computer hardware smoothly, No hardware device work without the help of driver software, Now I’m going to share some simple methods for ” how to install drivers ” on any windows OS Without any hassle.
Updating through windows updates
- Right Click on my computer Properties
- Go to Device Manager then you find all the driver installed on your computer most probably you see yellow exclamation mark when the driver was not installed on the specified device.
Most of the computer users and computer service engineer use to update through windows update unfortunately sometimes it Fails to find and update drivers via Internet update.
how to install drivers
This method is my favorite one I use a simple software call DRP (Driver Pack Solutions) a Tiny online software help you to find and update driver for any windows OS in just few minutes.
- Go to DRP Website
- Install a installer there are two types s/w one is offline installer come around 5GB another one is online installed come 800kb if are on internet connection I suggest you to download online mode and install it then a prompt box ask for install driver or expert Mode go with expert mode uncheck the unwanted free software which offers by DRP like Opera, Avast etc., and install the Driver which is found by DRP once it done your PC or laptop will get Restart when restart complete then all your drivers will be installed in your computer.
Note: Sometime this software fail to install or sometime it install miss matched driver this may cause a blue screen error, if you get blue screen error simply restore your PC or uninstall the driver which you have installed in recent time.
- Go to the official website like Lenovo, Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba etc., and install
- Enter the model number of your laptop or PC on the Official website it will show the right driver for your computer.
All the above methods which I shared in my personal experience, If you have any better method for how to install drivers kindly share it on comment section below I really appreciate it.
The post Solution: How to Install Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 appeared first on Techs Rollout.