The app displays stories in a card-based interface that incorporates tweets, Instagram posts, YouTube videos and SoundCloud clips in its stream and allows for one-touch sharing.
It also caches the day’s content on your device as soon as it’s available so you can read it even while offline.
- Move your Google data to OneDrive or Dropbox directly
- Sling TV’s newest channels aren’t on cable
- 20 Popular Web Apps & Tips From 2015
- Anonymous vs ISIS: Hackers claim ISIS twitter accounts linked to DWP IP addresses
- Best websites to convert YouTube videos to MP3 or MP4
- Watch YouTube videos in Chrome while you browse the web using Sideplayer
- YouTube will show more relevant ads in videos
- The TiVo Bolt DVR is all about saving you time
- How to set a default quality for Facebook videos
- How to Create an Interactive PDF