Apple launched the iPhone 14 series during its Far Out event. This time around, the focus was on the Pro models. So if you plan to buy an iPhone 14, we advise you to choose the iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max. The regular variants are almost unchanged iterations of their predecessors, so Pro is the way to go. It’s also worth mentioning that you will need to buy a charger of your own. The box only includes a cable and misses out on the charging brick. So — what’s new in the Pro department? Some of the biggest changes include the retirement of the notch in favor of hole and pill cutouts. Though, there’s a twist — the Dynamic Island. To make the cutouts more useful, Apple has integrated software elements into them, including system alerts that animate smoothly. To help you defend your Island, we’ve prepared a list of the best screen protectors for the iPhone 14 Pro.
Spigen GlasTR EZ FIT
- This tempered glass screen protector includes an easy installation frame. Thanks to it, you’re unlikely going to mess up the installation process.
- This pack includes two tempered glass screen protectors with 110-lb impact resistance. It also includes an installation frame.
ZAGG Invisible Shield
- This oil-resistant screen protector utilizes the Ion Matrix technology and comes with installation tabs and tray to ensure a bubble-free application.
OuYteu Screen Protector
- If you tend to mess up the screen protector application, this one’s for you! This pack includes three units, in addition to two camera lens protectors.
NatuBeau Screen Protector
- This pack similarly includes three screen protectors but misses out on the lens protectors. They have a solid 9H hardness rating.
QHOHQ Screen Protector
- This affordable pack comes with three tempered glass camera lens and screen protectors. It also includes an installation frame for accessibility.
Buying a screen protector for your iPhone 14 Pro will help you maintain a scratch-free display. This way, when the protector gets too bruised or old, you just take it off and install a new one. Meanwhile, the actual screen would remain in a pristine condition. I’m a firm believer of it’s always better to be safe than sorry. By spending a few bucks on precautions, you could end up savings hundreds of dollars — by avoiding a display replacement.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro
- The iPhone 14 Pro packs the 2022 A16 Bionic chip and supports the Always-On Display feature, in addition to Apple’s Dynamic Island.
The iPhone 14 Pro has a gorgeous screen. Apart from the aforementioned Dynamic Island, it also supports the Always-On Display (AOD) feature. For the unfamiliar, this addition dims the Lock Screen and displays relevant information at almost all times. Thanks to its 1Hz refresh rate, it doesn’t consume a lot of battery juice.
Which of these screen protectors will you buy for your iPhone 14 Pro, and why? Let us know in the comments section below.
The post These are the best Apple iPhone 14 Pro screen protectors to buy in 2022 appeared first on XDA.