Some world records in overclocking have recently fallen. Indeed, Splave, equipped with a Z690 Aqua OC and a Core i9 12900KS, managed to break six world records. In addition, it is in the lead in nine different categories. That’s quite a record!
Z690 Aqua OC: six world records!
Splave managed to break six world records. It happened on the following benchmarks:
- Cinebench 2003: 12777 cb (in 16 cores) and 11355 cb (in 8 cores)
- Cinebench R23 (single core): 40421 cb
- Geekbench 4: 100675 pts
- PiFast : 7 secs and 880 ms
- SuperPi 32M : 3 mins 33 secs and 356 ms
Nevertheless, between the announcement and the time of writing this article, the overclocker loses a place on SuperPi and Cinebench 2003 in 8 cores. Anyway, quite a feat.
With this, the clocker managed to be in the lead on other benchmarks. Here we are talking about :
- Cinebench R23 (16 cores): 40421 cb
- Geekbench 5 multi-core (16 cores): 27840 pts
- XTU2 (16 cores): 13792 marks
- Cinebench R11,5 (8 cores): 48 cb
- Cinebench R15 (8 cores): 4267 cb
- Cinebench R23 (8 cores) : 40421 cb
- Geekbench 3 multi-core (8 cores) : 85433 pts
- WPrime 32 (8 cores) : 1 sec and 283 ms
- WPrime 1024 (8 cores) : 28 sec and 122 ms
In short, a nice succession of records and first places in many categories. Hats off to you!
The post Z690 Aqua OC: Six World Records with an i9 12900KS appeared first on Overclocking.com.